Bookkeeping Gold Coast
Gold Coast Bookkeeping and BAS Services
Impact Accounting Solutions offer professional BAS and bookkeeping services to clients right across the Gold Coast. Our skilled accountants create personalised solutions to accommodate your precise bookkeeping and business demands. Since the company’s establishment in 2004, our personnel have acquired considerable experience working with burgeoning businesses and organisations throughout the Gold Coast and have become a respected provider of financial data processing services.
With tailor made solutions designed to satisfy your exact business requirements and objectives, we can fulfill all your bookkeeping needs in a practical and affordable manner. Whether you’re a fledgling business or a large scale enterprise, our team can call upon their wealth of experience and expertise to provide you with a first class service in the following areas:
Business Activity Statements
Over the years, we’ve assisted countless businesses across a diverse range of industries, enabling us to become a well-regarded Gold Coast accounting firm and specialists in all aspects of Business Activity Statements (BAS). Able to fulfill all your reporting needs, our CPA qualified accountants provide professional assistance to ensure that all of the necessary business documentation is correctly assembled and submitted to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- We can prepare and lodge your Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements or Employee Payment Summaries by any of the following methods:
- We can download your business bank account transactions (with your authority) to our Banklink cashbook program and prepare the BAS from this source. The resultant data is then available to streamline the tax return process at year end.
- Obtain the necessary data from your own bookkeeping software (MYOB, Reckon, Xero etc)
- You can provide the necessary information in other less structured ways that we can discuss with you.
Bookkeeping and Associated Services
At Impact Accounting, we understand how crucial it is for all businesses to meet the necessary bookkeeping obligations, and our CPA qualified accountants will ensure that you are fully compliant with all statutory and taxation requirements. We offer a full spectrum of bookkeeping services including:
- Preparing payroll for your employees including preparing employees’ payment summaries at the close of the financial year and sending the Annual Payment Summary Statement to the ATO on your behalf.
- Processing and reporting your employees’ superannuation obligations including Reportable Employer Super Contributions.
- Processing the SGC of employers.
- Advice and assistance on Installing software like MYOB or QuickBooks
- Prepare and lodge your Taxable Payments Annual Report (for those working in the building and construction industry)
We Go The Extra Mile To Deliver The Best Bookkeeping Services on The Gold Coast
When you choose to enlist the services of Impact Accounting, one of our skilled CPA qualified professionals will be directly assigned to you, guaranteeing that all your BAS, bookkeeping and associated tasks are completed on time and without hassle. All of our fees and processes are made perfectly clear to you, ensuring that there are no unexpected charges. The flexibility offered by our bookkeeping services means that we are able to effortlessly adapt to your business demands.
We pride ourselves on developing enduring client relationships by delivering cost-effective, customised bookkeeping services to satisfy the demands of all businesses throughout the Gold Coast.
Don’t let your books get out of control.
Contact Impact Accounting
We endeavor to always deliver outstanding and affordable, customised bookkeeping and BAS services for our clients. For all matters concerning bookkeeping, contact the team at Impact Accounting today and let us look after you and your Gold Coast business.