Gold Coast Mortgage Brokers
Impact accounting are Gold Coast mortgage brokers with a difference, we offer competitive mortgage rates and loan options.
We at Impact accounting compare mortgage rates from over hundreds of mortgage lending companies, banks, credit unions on your behalf to arrange loans at the best possible rate. We have specialised team that will work for you and sort out all the paperwork on your behalf. A Mortage Broker is someone who specialises in Home Loans.
Our Gold Coast mortgage brokers will offer you a variety of loan options. We will help you to select a particular loan that will suite your requirements and process it through settlement.
Our services for business include:
- Advice on appropriate structure for your circumstances, provision of appropriate documents (company registration, trust deeds) and Australian Business Number and Tax File Number applications.
- Preparation of lodgement of tax returns and financial statements (if required)
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Payroll preparation
- Annual and one off tax planning.
- Business purchase analysis and due diligence
- Guidance when selling your business, capital gains tax consequences and exemptions
- Business restructuring
Our services for individuals include:
- Individual income tax returns
- Manage your relationship with the Australian Taxation Office, including audit and debt issues
- Advice on investment property purchases for optimal tax outcomes
- Advice on residency status and tax consequences
Our services for Self Managed Superannuation Funds include:
- Set up of super fund, provision of appropriate documentation, application for Australian Business Number and Tax File Number
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements and Member Statements
- Arrange Annual Audit
- Preparation of Annual Income Tax Return and Annual Return
For more information about our Gold Coast Mortage Brokers services and how we can assist you and your business, contact the team at Impact Accounting.