SMSF Gold Coast
Comprehensive SMSF Gold Coast Services
As qualified Gold Coast Taxation Accountants and Financial Planners, Impact Accounting Solutions is ideally placed to provide comprehensive services to (Self Managed Super Funds) SMSF Gold Coast and their Trustees and Members.
Growth in Self Managed Super Funds continues at a staggering pace and represents one of the largest areas of investment for retirement in Australia.
As more and more Australians are demanding direct control of their superannuation investments, Self Managed Super Funds continue to experience regular legislative changes in what is a complex and technical area.
At Impact Accounting Solutions, we help clients set-up Self Managed Superannuation Funds and provide ongoing advice and services, including fund compliance, accounting, tax and audit.
As qualified Accountants and Financial Planners, with expertise in Self Managed Superannuation, we are committed to providing continued support and assistance to meet all our clients’ requirements. This means a better service that gives our clients the confidence and security to enable them to manage their wealth and achieve their financial goals.
Our Services include:
- Establishing your new Self Managed Super Fund
- Prepare and implement an Investment Strategy for your SMSF
- Develop pre and post retirement planning strategies
- Preparation of your SMSF Financial Statements & Taxation Return
- Arrange audit of your SMSF by an approved Auditor
- SMSF Administration & Management Services
- Prepare member benefits statements, which contains member’s tax components
- Facilitate obtaining of an actuarial certificate and prepare payment summaries, where required
- Manage communications and correspondence with the ATO, where required
- Facilitate the process of winding up an existing SMSF
- Advice and Review Services
- Assist in property investment strategies, including sourcing finance for SMSF loans.
Contact Impact Accounting
If you have an existing Self Managed Superannuation Fund, transferring to us is a simple process. We will not restrict you to any particular investments or service providers (eg. brokers or financial institutions), you can transfer to us and still retain all your current arrangements. For all matters concerning SMSF Gold Coast, contact our accounting team at Impact Accounting today.